Is there a place we could post this where it wouldn't be forgotten next
time?

I'll take the blame for this episode; they notified me of the policy
some time back last year, and frankly I simply forgot about it until
now.  Tav, I'm sorry this caused frustration for you.  In the future, if
we have a place to post policies where everyone knows to look, I'll make
sure they get there when I get them.

Bryce