On Tue, 2014-07-22 at 13:46 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Many of the 'About' pages really should be on the main website anyway.
> I figure we can post board documents here for now.

I see:

Publicity: Website
User Documentation: Website
User Community: Website / #inkscape / sf-mailing list
Administration: Website / wiki / sf-mailing list
Development: Wiki / launchpad / sourceforge / #inkscape-devel /
sf-mailing list

We've got a lot of both duplication and disjointed parts. I'm hoping we
can remove the need for sourceforge for example. Moving downloads and
mailing lists to the website server (if we can get the right tech in
place) but as for the wiki / website split for administration, I'm not
sure.

I'd keep the data off the website if we think it might get in the way of
publicity or user documentation. Same reason I don't mind the developer
docs being off the website, because that sort of multi-use website needs
careful design/planning if we ever wanted to do it seriously.

Best Regards, Martin Owens