Hi Maren,

The proposal looks really detailed and solid, good work.

The Board has traditionally sponsored one group dinner out.  When the
rough number of attendees (+ guests) is approximately known, make an
estimated budget for this dinner.  For Boston we allocated $600.  This
comes out of the general fund.

If you wish to also cater a lunch or two, and/or provide
snacks/beverages, just estimate a budget for those items as well so that
you can be reimbursed.  If there are any other incidental expenses
anticipated (office supplies, organized outings, etc.) include estimates
for those in this budget.  Make sure to save all receipts.  This will
come out of the hackfest fund.

Bryce