Am 05.05.2017 um 19:57 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
> Le 05/05/2017 à 16:18, Maren Hachmann a écrit :
>> Merci! :D (was Hinerangi's consent required?)
>
> I think she translated the first four chapters, so I’d say yes.
>
> Here is offered the opportunity for her to oppose.

- Actually, she would need to consent, not be given opportunity to oppose.

Hinerangi, in case you haven't gotten the full info:
We're asking you if you would be okay with the licence of your
translated chapters in the linked book to be changed from GPL to CC-By-SA.

This is so the book can become part of a new manual effort for Inkscape.

Please let us know as soon as possible :)

Thank you,
 Maren