though as a programmer i'm sometimes wary of pdfs, i think a system like
google drive which checks before downloading might work ok (we'll check on
uploading).

or a serverside check on back-end maybe if a trusted one exists.

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--