Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2018 1:53 PM
To: brynn ; Inkscape-Docs
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] moderation - auto-draw

Personally,

If you've messaged the poster about the original link, then you can go
ahead and delete this re-posting. It's not really related to Inkscape
as far as I can see and so long as the user is aware that if they keep
posting these images without an explanation, or description, or preview
image or anything that would make the resource useful or appropriate.
Then their user account is going t get moderated.

I don't know if we have a bit in the CoC about re-posting entries that
are under moderation.

Best Regards, Martin Owens