написане Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:14:01 +0200, Cristian Secară
<li...@secarica.ro>:

> There are some strings I want to translate but I don't know where to
> find them. The strings from
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/trunk/files/head:/po/
> are very different than the stable 0.48.4 ?
> I tried also with a development version, "inkscape R10800" from
> oss-marketplace, but there was no difference.
>
> Example:
> - when opening Inkscape, I cannot find the the string from status bar
> "No objects selected. Click, Shift+click, or drag around objects to
> select."
> - when opening a .png file, a dialog will prompt for embedding or link
> to the file; the strings "embed" and "link" appears to be missing
> from my .po
>
> On the other hand, in bitmap export dialog there is "Bitmap size"
> exportat</b>) but appears in English, "Batch export all selected
> objects" is translated but with _ accelerator on B_atch, "Hide all
> except selected" also appears in English while in .po file is with
> accelerator on a_ll, Filename don't know where to find in .po (but it
> also appears it has an useless accelerator on F).
>
> ??
>
> I am using the .pot file from this place
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/trunk/files
>
> Cristi

Hi,

The cause of the above-mentioned problems can be an outdated version of
POT-file.

The current recompiled version [1] (sorry for third-party storage, I have
no commit rights) contains the strings almost as they should be.

The real problem is that due to misunderstanding GCode developer removed
 from translation in inx-files some strings ("
DXF Points", "Orientation points", "Prepare path for plasma") and there is
a minor typo in strings ("optionaly"). The rest looks Ok here in Ukrainian.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/inkscape.pot