În data de Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:00:31 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine a
scris:

> > For normal translation, Poedit.
>
> In the list upper half of the window right-click on a line that shows
> source text and translation. This will show you the file(s) from which
> the message is taken.

I know that, but in this particular case (with the ruler) it was a
confusion on my part -- I thought it was about the ruler around
the program's main window, so I was looking in the wrong place.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro