середа, 12-жов-2016 11:58:40 Alexandre Prokoudine написано:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Victor Westmann wrote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > are you all sure we can't even do like a DIFF in the 0.91 translation file
> > and in the 0.92 files?
>
> You can, but why would you?
>
> To give you an idea, here's what a diff looks like for mere three
> months of changes in source code:
>
> https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/commit/po/ru.po?id=78db28a71766878ad605dc8
> b83e6e52fda29c189
>
> Note the amount of diff entries where only numbers of code lines
> change. Now imagine that for 2 years worth of code changes.
>
> Alex

Hi,

To be honest, there is a tool (poediff) for this in KDE's pology (regardless to
the sense of such diffing):

http://pology.nedohodnik.net/

It can even evaluate the efforts (words/chars) needed to update translation.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri