Sorry, for those who haven't been following the discussion on
inkscape-devel, and don't understand what mean entirely, please take a
look at the threads titled "Any chance we can make some docs material?
(targeting the moon)" on the devel mailing list. If you intend to write
or translate a manual, you'd be very welcome to add your ideas to the pool.

Maren

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/p/inkscape/mailman/inkscape-devel/?style=threaded