Hi Sylvain,

no, it's just a temporary thing. Martin has put in some redirects, but
the old pages are still in their old location, and I'm hoping they'll be
moved to a different place, so we can make a proper, new redirect with
our own languages, and the old outdated pages can no longer be reached
by following old, outdated links on other websites.

Meanwhile, I've just updated all shields to contain the new version
number and to lead directly to the new releases page.

(so: wait a bit, it's going to be cleared up, and I'll send out a
message when I know)

Kind Regards,
 Maren