Hi Cheng-Chia Tseng,

thank you very much for your contribution to the website translations!

I think I may have declined your team membership request a couple of
weeks ago for lack of reply.

If you would like to join the Inkscape website's translators team to
also work on the website contents, please re-apply, and let us know if
you have any questions about the instructions that I sent you.

Kind Regards,
 Maren