Hi all,

updates of .po files have been skipped to allow cherry-picking of
translation updates between master and 1.0.x (otherwise you'd always
maintain both translations in parallel).
If people feel it's time for a an update of *all* .po files let me know,
then I'm happy to push an update, but note that this will most likely
make cherry-picking impossible in most cases.

Anyway, as mentioned before, the very latest .pot/.po files can always
be downloaded from
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/-/jobs/artifacts/1.0.x/download?job=translations,
so you can always base your work on the most up-to-date content if you want.

Cheers
Patrick