I got somewhat lost in all this conversation about string changes after the
string freeze, artifacts, blobs, links showing 405/505 pages, etc.

inkscape.pot files are still dated 2019-12-02 on "master" and "1.0.x".

As there seems to be some changes after the string freeze (at least) for
"1.0.x", can someone please provide the correct .pot file in that branch?

Many thanx in advance,
Milo