From: demerphq
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:45 PM

/git_tree/perl/Porting/_Inline/lib/auto/FOO_2bd2/FOO_2bd2.so: undefined
symbol: PL_stack_sp at /usr/lib/perl/5.14/DynaLoader.pm line 184.
 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Inline.pm line 526.

Looks to me that we've got two different perls getting involved here:
/usr/lib/perl/5.14/
and
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2

I think that's likely to be the problem.
Did they both get involved during 'make test' ?

If additional help is required the OP (whose contact details seem to be missing) should try running:

use Inline C => Config =>
 BUILD_NOISY => 1,
 FORCE_BUILD => 1;
use Inline C;
greet('Ingy');
greet(42);
__END__
__C__
void greet(char* name) {
 printf ("Hello %s!\n", name);
}

With the full output of that, along with perl-V output, we might be able to offer more complete advice.

Cheers,
Rob