From: Aria
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 9:23 PM
To: inline@perl.org
Subject: Inline::Ruby, modules loaded with require not found without explicit path

Hi,

I'm running Inline::Ruby on two different linux systems (32 bit centos 64 bit ubuntu) and I'm having the same issue on both.

Not sure if there's anyone on this list who can help. (This is a morbidly quiet mailing list, these days.)

If you don't get assistance here you could go to https://github.com/shlomif/Inline-Ruby and open an "Issue" there. The current Inline::Ruby maintainer (shlomif) is still fairly active, so you'd stand a good chance of attracting his attention, at least.

Other than that, there might be someone lurking at perlmonks who can help - so you could also try going to http://www.perlmonks.org/?node=Seekers%20of%20Perl%20Wisdom and posting your question there (at the bottom of the page). Following that, you'd then check for responses at http://www.perlmonks.org/?node=Newest%20Nodes

Cheers,
Rob