From: Jonathan Day-Reiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: Power Management under 2.2.0

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, thus spoke Douglas Wagner:
Well, I had the problem with 2.2.0pre9, so I waited and got the full release
of
2.2.0 and it still doesn't work. Travis Bauer (see his post) also seems to
be
having the same problem with 2.2.0. Perhaps it is some sort of bug, as you
say.
I compiled 2.2.0pre9 twice, compile went smooth, no problems with suspend,
just
no poweroff on shutdown. Got rid of it when 2.2.0 final came around, tried
again, and the problem is still there.

---
  http://nts.ml.org
  FAQ:                               http://www.ps.uci.edu/~tomba/inspiron/