[WES] I think that those lists already exist for IPv6, but not always in
exactly the same form as the IPv4 specs you reference above. I assume that
the IPv6 specifications aren't listed as updates to the above IPv4 RFCs
because IPv6 was considered optional, not a direct replacement for IPv4. I
wasn't about to go so far as to deprecate the appropriate IPv4 spec in favor
of the IPv6 one... baby steps :-)
Either way, this draft is meant to be a generic update informing those who
are considering putting an IP stack on their device, whether dumb or smart,
simple or complex, that they need to stop considering IPv6 optional. We
intentionally kept it generic so that it could be adopted more quickly - the
sooner we correct the lack of IPv6 support in devices and software, the
better off we are.

That said, it may be helpful to write a draft comparing IPv4 and IPv6 for
feature parity to identify future work items for IETF and point to the
appropriate RFCs where equivalent features exist, but I view that as
complimentary to this draft, not part of it.

I agree that the more specific information about what we mean by "support
IPv6" should be made available, but as references, not text in the draft
itself.
The draft already references ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router, and RFC 4294, which
I've been informed will soon be replaced by a BIS version (currently
draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis). I will update that reference in the next
version of the draft.
The draft also formally updates 1812 and 1122. I can add 1123 to that list
of updated drafts if there is consensus that it should be added.
Brian Carpenter also recommended (offlist) that we might want to consider
adding RFC4084 to the update list, specifically, moving "Version" from
section 4 (additional terminology) to section 2 (general terminology). What
are your thoughts on that?

What else is missing as a reference? Keep in mind that the existing
referenced drafts and RFCs have multiple normative and informative
references of their own which we didn't see the need to duplicate here.

Thanks for the support thus far.

Wes George