FWIW, I gave mine to Ron offline already.

Joe

On 5/29/2013 6:36 AM, Ronald Bonica wrote:
Folks,

If you get a chance, please provide a sanity check on this document. It is very
short, so it won't take much time to review.

                                          Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:34 AM
To: Ronald Bonica
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-
00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ron Bonica and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu
Revision:        00
Title:           Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Fragmentation
Strategy
Creation date:   2013-05-29
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
gre-mtu
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-
mtu-00

Abstract:
    This memo documents a GRE fragmentation strategy upon which many
    vendors have converged.  Specifically, it defines procedures to be
    executed by GRE ingress routers.  It is published so that those
    building new implementations will be aware of best common practice.
    It is also published so that those building applications over GRE
    will understand how GRE works.

The IETF Secretariat