Greetings int-area and hiaps-mailing-list folks,

I realize that this is midweek at the IETF, however this question is not
far from several discussions I've had this week.

I have been asked to consider AD sponsoring
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04

In the process of  considering doing so I'd like to get some input with
respect to:

A. The appetite for pursuing some or any of this work in existing
working groups, and in particular within the INT area.

B. A consensus basis for moving beyond RFC 6269 into active work in this
area.

C. How we address concerns raised by the IETF community expressed
through  draft-farrell-perpass-attack when evaluating scenarios and
beginning to address requirements and solution-space.

Obviously these are complex questions and I do not expect that we will
arrive at answers easily nor does work on this or other drafts depend on
answering them, however it's part of the dialog.

Thanks
joel