Dear all,

further to presenting at IETF-101 yesterday I wanted to send a follow up email
to see if there is interest in working on a new best current practice for
logging at internet-facing servers.

I hope I adequately presented the reasons why I think there needs to be some
revision of the recommendations of RFC6302 and that there is some additional
points to be considered in draft-daveor-cgn-logging-02.

The current version of the document (draft-daveor-cgn-logging-02) contains
recommendations, but it is not really in the form of a BCP. If there is
interest, I would like to suggest, in the first instance at least, that I
prepare a new version of the document, structured in the form of a BCP with a
set of recommendations for discussion.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
daveor