+1 for WG adoption

The document will need some review though (cfr Brian's valid point below)

-éric

On 25/07/2018, 05:38, "Int-area on behalf of Brian E Carpenter"
<int-area-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1 for adoption.

    However, I am a bit concerned about this key recommendation:

    >    Application developers SHOULD NOT develop applications that rely on
    >    IPv6 fragmentation

    It isn't obvious to me that this is an algorithmic requirement. If the
    application runs over TCP, how does the developer ensure that TCP will
    use an MSS that avoids the need for fragmentation? (The UDP situation
    is a bit clearer, but RFC8085 introduces considerable complexity, unless
    we accept that the Internet MTU for UDP is 576 or 1280.)

    Regards
       Brian