Hi Ron,

Another application besides iperf3 is the Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP)
convergence layer of the Interplanetary Overlay Network (ION) implementation
of Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN). But, I would prefer to just list iperf3
itself
as it can be pointed to as a general archetype for this class of applications.

Thanks - Fred