Hi Fred,

The first iteration of Section 7.3 actually included the word "reassemble".
That is one possible implementation.

I dropped the word when I realized that there may be other ways to get the
desired behavior. While they don't all require reassembly, that all require the
maintenance of a little more state.

           Ron