From: Fred Baker <fredbaker.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 12:14 AM
To: Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.o...@outlook.com>
Cc: Eric Vyncke (evyncke) <evyncke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>; IPv6 Operations
<v6...@ietf.org>; int-area <int-area@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] [Int-area] Still need to know what has changed.... Re:
IPv10 draft (was Re: FW: v6ops - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 109 -
IPv10)

Another link you may find interesting is
https://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6/CC?x=1&s=1&p=1&w=30&c=EG.

As you scroll down, you'll find that Egypt had very promising trial IPv6
service until early 2018. I don't know what happened then, but traffic
plummeted dramatically, as if someone had simply turned it off. It might be
worth your while to find out what happened.