On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 8:49 AM Robinson, Herbie
<Herbie.Robinson=40stratus....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> OK, I see where you are coming from and it makes sense.  Hopefully that will
> become clear when the IANA Considerations section gets completed.
>
> Just out of curiosity, how would key distribution and updating work for the
> encryption?

Herbie,

That's a very good question, and probably one of the more interesting
sub-problems of host networking that we'll have to solve! That is: How
do we implement distributed security with potentially multiple nodes
performing decryption of the data in the high performance datapath?

Tom