On Wednesday 29 September 2010 05:53:53 Carl Worth wrote:
> This is the second release candidate in preparation for the upcoming
> 2.13.0 release. This comes exactly one week after 2.12.902 and includes
> only a handful of changes.
>
> One significant change is that the driver now requires libdrm 2.4.22
> (or newer), as several people reported compilation failures of
> xf86-video-intel 2.12.901 with libdrm 2.4.21.

Compiled fine here on libdrm2.4.22 :)

> Other changes include a fix to compile for the 1.6 series X server, a
> fix to retry framebuffer allocation after an initial failure, and a
> fix to disable dri2 after fallbacks are forced on.

Got some errors though:

Xorg.log reports:

(EE) intel(0): Failed to submit batch buffer, expect rendering corruption or
even a frozen display: Bad file descriptor.

Dmesg:

[drm:i915_gem_do_execbuffer] *ERROR* Object c49c0600 appears more than once in
object list

It seems to run fine except for the KDE4 effects which do not work  correctly
(as it also happened on the 901)

Anywhere else I can get more information that would be usefull for you
developers?

Regards