This is the next version of the patchset for adding Chamelium support into
intel-gpu-tools. The major changes (described in more details in the actual
patches):
- Connector mappings are specified in a configuration file, no more guessing
- Some fixes for tests that were throwing false negatives
- Cleanups
- Split into slightly smaller patches

As well, it was suggested that we use libsoup for the XMLRPC interactions with
the Chamelium since we already include glib in igt's build deps, however I
decided against it because (at least this seems to be the case on Fedora)
libsoup is actually packaged seperately from glib, so using it would still
require adding another dependency anyway. If I'm wrong here, feel free to let me
know.

As a final note: a few of the DisplayPort tests can prove to be unreliable on
some hardware, and the dp-display test will only work once by default. This is
due to a couple of bugs with chameleond's handling of the chamelium's DP
receiver. These problems can mostly be alleviated by using the patches I've got
here

        https://github.com/Lyude/chameleond/tree/wip/chameleon-fixes

All of which I'll be sending to Google at some point (whenever I get their
strange depot-tools setup). As well, all of the display tests won't work on
non-intel hardware due to a couple of errorneous intel-hardware specific
assumptions made in igt_kms.c, which I should have fixed soon.

Lyude (5):
  igt_aux: Add igt_skip_without_suspend_support()
  igt_aux: Add igt_set_autoresume_delay()
  igt_aux: Add some list helpers from wayland
  igt_kms: Add helpers for watching for sysfs hotplug events
  Add support for hotplug testing with the Chamelium

 configure.ac           |  13 +
 lib/Makefile.am        |  10 +-
 lib/igt.h              |   3 +
 lib/igt_aux.c          |  94 +++++++
 lib/igt_aux.h          |  41 +++
 lib/igt_chamelium.c    | 689 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 lib/igt_chamelium.h    |  69 +++++
 lib/igt_kms.c          | 109 ++++++++
 lib/igt_kms.h          |   6 +
 scripts/run-tests.sh   |   4 +-
 tests/Makefile.am      |   5 +-
 tests/Makefile.sources |   1 +
 tests/chamelium.c      | 407 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 create mode 100644 lib/igt_chamelium.c
 create mode 100644 lib/igt_chamelium.h
 create mode 100644 tests/chamelium.c

--