On 13/04/17 14:48, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 05:49:53PM +0300, Martin Peres wrote:

Good to know. Is there a way to disable this behaviour, as a workaround for
our CI system until a proper fix lands? We already pushed locally the revert
for this patch, but that may affect other platforms which do not exhibit the
problem.

Blergh, so the patch is correct, but the __gtod_offset calculation is
fed with absolute crap numbers due to 'circumstances' and then using it
ends up being worse than not using it.

Thanks for taking this bug seriously!

Something like the below could be a work-around, but let me see if I
can't fix things better.

Yeah, this should be a last-resort.

Thanks,
Martin