Instead of having to special case each property when it's added,
I want to make sure that any test can add arbitrary properties without
having to add too much code. Some of the members I want to expose directly,
and I also add a way to set a blob as property for planes and pipes,
which will be useful for the upcoming plane color management stuff.

Maarten Lankhorst (4):
  tests: Stop looking at plane private members
  lib/igt_kms: Rework connector properties to be more atomic
  lib/igt_kms: Rework plane properties to be more atomic
  lib/igt_kms: Rework pipe properties to be more atomic

 lib/igt_kms.c                     | 539 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 lib/igt_kms.h                     | 152 +++++------
 tests/kms_atomic_interruptible.c  |  20 +-
 tests/kms_atomic_transition.c     | 119 ++++-----
 tests/kms_busy.c                  |   5 +-
 tests/kms_concurrent.c            |   4 +-
 tests/kms_crtc_background_color.c |   2 +-
 tests/kms_cursor_legacy.c         |   6 +-
 tests/kms_fbc_crc.c               |   3 +-
 tests/kms_panel_fitting.c         |  16 +-
 tests/kms_plane_scaling.c         |  14 +-
 tests/kms_rmfb.c                  |   2 +-
 tests/kms_rotation_crc.c          |  14 +-

2.14.1