On 08/02/18 11:14, Chris Wilson wrote:
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_request.c:941: warning: No description found for
Signed-off-by: Chris Wilson <ch...@chris-wilson.co.uk>
Reviewed-by: Lionel Landwerlin <lionel.g.landwer...@intel.com>
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_request.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_request.c
index a8eb22a95b0f..cd67dab7bb86 100644
@@ -916,9 +916,9 @@ i915_gem_request_await_dma_fence(struct
* i915_gem_request_await_object - set this request to (async) wait upon a bo
* @to: request we are wishing to use
* @obj: object which may be in use on another ring.
+ * @write: whether the wait is on behalf of a writer
* This code is meant to abstract object synchronization with the GPU.
* Conceptually we serialise writes between engines inside the GPU.
Intel-gfx mailing list