On 03/02/2018 12:04 AM, Sagar Arun Kamble wrote:
 (GUC_WOPCM_RESERVED + GEN9_GUC_FW_RESERVED)
+
+/**
+ * intel_wopcm_init_early() - Early initialization of the WOPCM.
+ * @wopcm: pointer to intel_wopcm.
+ *
+ * Setup the size of WOPCM which will be used by later on WOPCM partitioning.
+ */
+void intel_wopcm_init_early(struct intel_wopcm *wopcm)
+{
+    wopcm->size = GEN9_WOPCM_SIZE;
I am not sure if you plan to do this later but initializing it with value from gem_init_stolen now seems more appropriate.
I've been asked this for several times already. Yes. I have a plan, but just cannot switch to that plan right now.;-)

Thanks,
-Jackie