From: Joonas Lahtinen <joonas.lahti...@linux.intel.com>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 3:56 AM
To: Huang, Sean Z <sean.z.hu...@intel.com>; Intel-gfx@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [Intel-gfx] [RFC-v1 07/16] drm/i915/pxp: Implement funcs to create
the TEE channel

Quoting Huang, Sean Z (2020-12-07 02:21:25)
> Currently ring3 driver sends the TEE commands directly to TEE, but
> later, as our design, we would like to make ring3 sending the TEE
> commands via the ring0 PXP ioctl action instead of TEE ioctl, so we
> can centralize those protection operations at ring0 PXP.

Kernel vs. userspace nomenclature to be used.

The description feels incorrect given no IOCTL will be exposed.

This is missing an explanation as to why it would be needed for singleton
session, so I think this patch should not be included in the series.

Regards, Joonas