On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 01:52:07PM +0000, Usyskin, Alexander wrote:

> I've tried to register spi controller with a spi-mem ops, but I can't find a
> way to connect to mtd subsystem.
> I took spi-intel as example, which connects to spi-nor but it relies on JDEC
> ID of flash to configure itself.

You should use the normal SPI device registration interfaces to register
whatever devices are connected to the SPI controller.  What in concrete
terms have you tried to do here and in what way did it not work?

> We have predefined set of operations unrelated to flash behind the controller.

This sounds like there's some sort of MFD rather than or as well as a
flash chip, or possibly multiple SPI devices?