On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 at 06:52, Borah, Chaitanya Kumar
<chaitanya.kumar.bo...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hello Lorenzo,
>
> Hope you are doing well. I am Chaitanya from the linux graphics team in Intel.
>
> This mail is regarding a regression we are seeing in our CI runs[1] on
> linux-next repository.

Thanks for reporting :) It is reassuring that this has been picked up
from multiple sources.

[snip]

> We didn't see the issue on next-20231018. Is there a fix already available
> for this? If not, could you please check why this patch causes the regression
> and if we can find a solution for it soon?

This is because I submitted a fix on Monday [0] which has now been
taken into the weds revision of -next which resolves this issue
altogether, so this regression -> not regression is expected and
intentional.

Apologies for the noise!

[0]:https://lore.kernel.org/all/c9eb4cc6-7db4-4c2b-838d-43a0b319a4f0@lucifer.local/

Thanks, Lorenzo