Hi,

In order to prepare for the drm-misc migration that should happen next
week, Benjamin and I just migrated drm-tip to Gitlab.

It should be effective as of 5 minutes ago, the old cgit repo being
currently marked read-only, and will be setup as a mirror.

Thanks to the work done last week, we should be able to smoothly
transition any dim user after running dim ub twice.

However, this is the first time we're migrating a repository that users
write to, so it might cause some issues for people that haven't setup
their Gitlab account, and especially their SSH key.

If that's the case, you should add your SSH key in Gitlab. See the
documentation here:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/ssh.html#add-an-ssh-key-to-your-gitlab-account

If it still doesn't work, please reach out to me.

Maxime