Forward to ML.

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 21:04 BST, Robert Foss <robert.f...@collabora.com> wrote:

> And this is why ladies and gentlemen you don't align on the \ character. As
one adds a test/file with long name, you'll need to re-indent the whole lot. Then
again... people like these, for whatever reason :-(

> -Emil

I don't have particularly strong feelings about the patch, but it does
harmonize the formatting.

I'll happily drop if if anyone feels I should.

I think they'll like/keep it. Despite that I (sometimes) think that that the patch makes things looks prettier, I'd rather devote resources into something that's of more value ;-) And adding/removing whitespace isn't the one.

-Emil