Guys,

As usual, in this forum, it ends up degrading into a bunch of "why should I
bother"
questions instead of a mission of personal discovery. You are feeling insulted
when
you won't bother taking the first steps? Whatever....

It seems foolish of anyone here to wait for someone to tell you something
special as "evidence" for anything.

Here's one you can try.

The sky is purple right now, with pink spots. Go outside and check it.

Get the picture yet. I can tell you anything I want to. How could you possibly
trust
any numbers I might throw at you about ANYTHING? I can put together a good
lightshow for you, since all you seem to want is some entertainment anyway.

You build if you feel like it. Then you get to see whatever you see based on
what you've done. There is no other "proof" that you're going to get of
anything,
unless you've produced it yourself or purchase commercial equipment that can
do what you need.

Don't build anything. Go to Wal-mart every day and keep hoping for something
"special" to show up in the hardware dept.  Good luck.

I'm done wasting my time with this thread. I'm less than interested in trying
convince anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. So, do nothing.

Happy now?

On with the news.