Ken,

 With as much time as you've taken to blab at me in this forum you could have
one built and had it running right in front of you.

 Do your own work.

 I've brought back car batteries that the standard "desulphators" wouldn't
touch.
This includes the so-called "capacitive battery charger" (watergas power
supply).

 All this with charge rates effectively higher than C/20, with no heating.

 I posted the methodology in a "hey, this is pretty cool" kind of spirit.

You've taken it to, "give me numbers now or be crucified."

I don't own a meter (metre, mitre, mm?). What's a measurement?

Ok, I do own a yardstick. One of the batteres was something like 10" x 9" x
12".

How's that?