No apologies needed Jerry, not at all. We thank you for compiling all this info
and make it available.

Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect
All the information you have in your site is very interesting and of course I
would like to find out more about CSE.

I'd like to [know if it is possible to] do the "levitating board"? Is the
information on how to build it lost? Has anyone here done such a thing?

Well, I certainly have many inquires about ALL the stuff in your web site and
hope to learn more about them.

I'd wish I was still in SanMiguel de Allende to flashvisit you.

Thanks again
Raul Quintanilla

At 04:39 AM 25/8/2006, you wrote:
>Hola Folks!
>
>I want to apologize for being so slow to get all the new subscription requests
>signed up.  I would ask that if you have not yet read the guidelines for
>members of this list, that you do so at;
>
>http://www.keelynet.com/discuss.htm
>
>as I really don't have the time or patience to deal with people who are here
>only to create mischief or spam the list.  Simply follow the guidelines and
>we'll all play well together in this little internet sandbox.  Thanks!

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/