On 29/10/12 11:22 AM, Xiaognag Wang wrote:
3. the problem is: it is too slow to get data from database, for example: get 20000 records from database will spend 7 seconds, if I use odbc instead, it will just need about 30 ms.

Does anyone have experience about this? Could you please give a suggestion for me?

Did you enable caching of any kind?

You might get row caching by default with odbc but I don't believe that is on by default with Qt SQL. It makes a big performance difference when you want to iterate over lots of rows of data returned from a query.

--
Link