Dear all

I have modified QWidgetPrivate::childAtRecursiveHelper with something that
seems quite right:
if (includeFrame && qobject_cast<QToolBar *>(child) &&
qt_widget_private(child)->isInUnifiedToolbar )

instead of:
if (includeFrame && qobject_cast<QToolBar *>(child) )

This prevent the unified tool bar to capture events from other tool bars in the
application.

Best regards,

   David