Em seg 07 abr 2014, às 13:22:08, Portale Alessandro escreveu:
> Hi,
> 
> I had this happening with homebrew's Qt as-well. Perhaps it is because
> homebrew sets the owner of the Qt files to root (but not 100% sure). Anyway
> although it is great that homebrew ships Qt, I would not suggest deploying
> applications with their Qt binaries. It may result in a package that won't
> run on lower versions of OSX than your development machine has, because of
> a high "macosx-version-min" (happened to me).
> 
> Using a binary Qt package or building Qt yourself with a low
> macosx-version-min is safer, and won't require sudo for macdeployqt.

It happens because Homebrew installs the Qt libraries as read-only for all 
users and QFile::copy helpfully sets the permission when it copies. Then otool 
can't change the file because it's read-only.

I've fixed this for Qt 4.8.6.
-- 
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
  Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center

_______________________________________________
Interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/interest

Reply via email to