On Wednesday November 12 2014 16:12:42 Thiago Macieira wrote:

> > Setting a default style is almost feasible on OS X by making the bundle
> > executable a shell script that calls the binary with a style choice. Same
> > cannot be said about the default font, though.
>
> Agreed, the -style option should be removed, along with most options that Qt
> applications take on the command-line. Those are options for the application

No, not agreed at all. That must have been a tongue-in-cheek remark, because I
certainly wasn't implying that there were too many ways to change the default
look and feel ...

> developer to use when writing the application, not meant to be used in
> production or, worse, be used by the user.

Oh, horror, yes, the user using an option! I mean, we all know that only we
developers know what's good for Joe User, right?
(not ...)