Den 20-01-2016 kl. 15:23 skrev Edward Sutton:
I don't know what you did, but that's not how it normally looks. Obviously not.

You are correct. My mistake.

I could not reproduce when I made a new app using both SVG and PNG image
sources.

The root cause was my icon sizes were too big for the QComboBox::iconSize.  I
had also found some stylesheet commands I had added to the QComboBox.

I do not remember why I added a styleSheet.  Perhaps to make it more fat-finger
touch-friendly for Android or iOS.  Anyway, I must re-think and re-test.

I always tell my customers to stay away from style sheets. They are way more trouble than what they are worth.

I'd love to see this crap removed from Qt in Qt 6 completely. But that won't happen.

Thank you for taking time to reply.

np :)