You're welcome.

I will most probably have to implement the same feature in a near future for the project I'm currently working on.

If making the custom camera is too much complex, there is a more basic way but involving more data management (depending on how much 2d text entities you have to display): You still use a specific frame graph branch with a layer filter but with an identity camera. Then you attach all your 2d text entities to your scene root entity and you update their transform/position on every camera transform/move.

david