Il 03/09/20 22:51, Kyle Edwards via Interest ha scritto:
My project (CMake GUI) has a class which extends QItemDelegate and
overrides QItemDelegate::createEditor(). However, the editor that gets
returned by this method gets double-freed, and I'm not sure exactly why.
(I did notice that QItemDelegate::destroyEditor() calls the editor's
QObject::deleteLater() by default - does the editor already get deleted
when its parent gets deleted?)

Do you have a minimal testcase? What does valgrind / ASAN say?

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts