On 9/3/20 5:49 PM, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest wrote:
Do you have a minimal testcase? What does valgrind / ASAN say?

No minimal test case yet. ASAN says the widget's destructor is calling QObjectPrivate::deleteChildren(), which then says "attempting free on address which was not malloc()ed: 0x..."

Looking through the code, I don't see anything right away that could have been added as a child of this widget which was stack-allocated.

Interestingly, the stack trace shows that the widget's destructor is being called within one of its own methods. Whether it's the same widget or just the same class but a different instance, I'm not sure (ASAN's stack trace doesn't print this information.)

I'll take a closer look.

Kyle