+1

Qt for me still is the best cross-platform solution for mobile app development enabling me to build great (and performant) apps from one source.

from time to time looking at Flutter but still feel better using QML for UI and C++ for the rest.

cannot say much about Qt6 yet because I'm waiting for 6.2 to get all the modules I need - will start refactoring all the depricated parts next weeks/months step by step beside my daily work