Folks:

--- Rich Brown wrote:
> - Matt and Steve suggested that a top-level icon should be blue if everything
> on its sub-map has been acknowledged. Do you agree? Is there some other
> representation that would be better?>
--- end of quote ---

--- and then Steve Campbell wrote:
Did I say that? ;-)  Let me try again. When you ACK a box you are effectively
saying, "Yes, I know about that one. Don't remind me." So in deciding what color
to make a top-level icon, IM should disregard any ACK'd boxes in the sub-map. In
other words, the color of the top-level box should be the worst case of the
un-ACK'd boxes in the sub-map.
--- end of quote ---

Ahah! Now I understand. Steve and Matt meant the same thing, and I'm convinced
they're right. (Sorry for misinterpreting what you both said...)

Rich Brown                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dartware, LLC                 http://www.dartware.com
10 Buck Road, PO Box 130      Telephone: 603-643-2268
Hanover, NH 03755-0130 USA    Fax: 603-643-2289